Jun 21, 2013

Real Sociedad 2003/04 Home Kit - UCL Edition

Front view

Back view

Real Sociedad's embroidered crest.

UCL patch, which is very different from the current ones.

You can see Xabi Alonso, Nihat Kahveci or Valeri Karpin in there.

REAL SOCIEDAD DE FÚTBOL
-Founded: 7 September 1909
-2 Spanish Leagues (Last one: 1982)
-Biggest rival: Athletic Club

-The club name means Royal Society of Football in Spanish. The club is nicknamed in Basque as Erreala or the txuri-urdin ("white-blue" due to the colours of their kit). The colours stem from the flag of San Sebastian: a blue canton on a white field.

Wow, is like more than two months since I posted my last shirt... this is a bit akward. I've just haven't found the moment to post during this time, but finally I have some free time, so I'll show the shirts I've purchased.

Gabriel, a German collector, contacted me to tell me about the shirts he was selling. I fell in love with this one, we came to terms and I bought it for 40€.
(You can have a look at the rest of Gabriel's shirts here) 
And as you can see, it's a really rare shirt. I'll try to find an official name and number to print on it.
Hopefully Real Sociedad will do a great performance at the UCL next season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment