Jan 26, 2013

Zamalek SC 2011/12 Home Kit

Front view
Back view

Zamalek's crest
Detail at the back of the shirt.

ZAMALEK SPORTING CLUB / نادي الزمالك للألعاب الرياضية
-Founded: 5 January 1911
-5 CAF Champions Leagues (Last one: 2002); 11 Egyptian Leagues (Last one: 2004)
-Biggest rival: Al-Ahly SC

-The club was inaugurated under the name of “Kasr-El Nil Club“ and was first headed by Belgian lawyer Merzbach. The name was changed to Mokhtalat in the year 1913 and was named after King Farouk in 1940, before finally settling as Zamalek after the 1952 Egyptian revolution. 

Not really sure about this shirt. I know it's not a fake but, apart from that... the eBay seller sent me this one, despite the pictures showed other shirt... I've been looking for it on the internet, and I sent a message to their official Facebook page. They told me, in a peculiar English, that this was used in the 2011/12 season, but I can't find any pictures of the team wearing it.
So if you know anything about this shirt, please leave a comment or email me at guille-shirts@collector.org

No comments:

Post a Comment