Dec 23, 2012

Cardiff City FC 2005/06 Away Kit

Front view

Back view
Flag of Wales on the back.

CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
-Founded: 1899
-1 FA Cup (1927); 22 Welsh Cups (Last one: 1993)
-Biggest rivals: Newport County and Swansea City
-In 2012, Cardiff City were rebranded by the club's Malaysian owners, Vincent Tan and Chan Tien Ghee. This included the change of the club's home colours and crest although their nickname, the Bluebirds, remained. The majority of the fans were against the changes but it has been lightly accepted.


Sometimes I'm bored at home and I'm craving new shirts for the collection. This one is a clear example of that: I saw this cheap unworn shirt, small size. I had some money saved, so I decided to buy it. 
The recent rebranding of the club adds the shirt more interest, althought it isn't the home kit. It's one of the oldest shirts I have in the collection, but not one of the most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment